Top 6 traffic exchange shenanigans this weekend.

{EAV:740f6e887cdbdf01}

#1 did you see the crazy event going on at the Dance this weekend.
The Dance + Tezak Traffic Power + Dragon Surf = $150 up for grabs and thousands of website hits too
and that’s just the start of the shenanigans that are about to begin
Not a member of Dragon Surf: http://dragonsurf.biz/

Not a Member of Tezak Traffic Power : http://www.tezaktrafficpower.com

Not a member of the Traffic Dance: http://thetrafficdance.com

#2 James’ weekly Wrap Up has moved one hour later
9 Pm EST and 6 PST same room New time http://www.hotconference.com/conference,diasmedia
oh and Im going to have a full show this Friday packed in to one little hour

#3 MO got me ….
yeah!!!

I know I said I would never do a promo with IT…. I was even going so far as to say that I thought they were a little silly.

But You Know what I was WRONG !!!!! Yes James Was Wrong. http://justsplashit.com/mo%20promo/mo%20promo.htm

Promos are a good way to see other sites and learn about owners and see the traffic exchange in its fullness too. I not going to do them all the time but when some as hard working as my partner Marie and Mo corner me and apply the pressure you see it for what it is. A cool little way to give to valued members MORE.

#4
Ablaze was the very first traffic exchange I ever used and Now I own it as well. It just got a little face lift not Long ago and Man what a crazy difference it has made. If you haven’t seen the new look of ablaze then take a second to take a peek

#5
Sticker are still growing now you have 8 sites where you can collect 5 or more stickers a day To find stickers and where they are hiding

#6 Can you believe it “IT” will be a year old in just a few days.

And instead of doing a birthday blow out I have something NEW for it
Something that is going to make marketing Fun and rewarding too But more than that it’s something different …………
Like IT.
It is all about you but I will talk about that a little later.

Sorry this was so Long But like I said we have a lot going on this weekend.
Have a great weekend and be good to one another life is short.

And that is my traffic exchange 2 cents

James Dias

PS Dont forget tonight’s Weekly wrap up New time and same Place. 9 PM ESt and 6 PST in the Dias Room

Also if you have an event promo or anything planned this weekend drop it in the comment area we want to KNOW?

JD

13 Responses

1. Jolynn Moss (@JolynnMoss)
    Jolynn Moss (@JolynnMoss) at | | Reply

Being Irish, I love shenanigans, lol. Sounds like a lot of fun this weekend. I agree that promos are a good way to learn about other sites, get your pages seen by others and most importantly branching out and meeting new people. Glad that you have changed your mind about doing them. Who could say no to Marie and Mo, lol? Consider yourself cornered again. Cathy and I would love to welcome the members of IT to our Hot Flash Hits family! Ablaze is looking good and congrats to IT turning 1! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. Happy St Paddy’s Day!

2. marlene moore
    marlene moore at | | Reply

Looks like its a full blown party at Jame’s place this weekend and don’t worry James we will try to be gentle with ya for your first time afterall we don’t want to scare ya away from doing promos.

3. msmarly
    msmarly at | | Reply

Hey James, Congrats on turning 1… That is a big step in the TE Industry. I look forward to doing the same in the fall with TESurfSocial. You have been doing great things and I can’t wait to see what coming in the future. Keep up the good work!

4. Jonathan
    Jonathan at | | Reply

Hey James,

Great post! Glad to see you stepping out more. If you wanna be in the TE business ya gotta be willing to get yourself and your sites out there. It’s plain to see that 2012 is the year of social. See you out there in social cyberspace somewhere. I’m easy to find – I’m everywhere 🙂

5. insidmal
    insidmal at | | Reply

I have to agree I didn’t do promos with swirl for the first year – basically it was like this, I don’t like the idea of telling members to surf x amount of pages because I feel like it reduces conversions because they aren’t surfing out of desire, but out of necessity to win some award or prize – BUT it all clicked one day, it’s not only a great way for members to increase their reach with other traffic exchanges, but also you can make it a random prize for members who surf at least a small number of pages and voila, problem solved! lol Ablaze was one of my first traffic exchanges I ever surfed also, I was shocked later discovering it was one of yours! Anyway, keep up the good work James.

6. Catherine D. White
    Catherine D. White at | | Reply

Shenanigans – perfect word for ole’ St. Patty’s Day.
    I will be on the look out for little green men and pots of gold.

7. How to use a traffic exchange
    How to use a traffic exchange at | | Reply

I have been using traffic exchanges for traffic for years and years but this blog just brought things to a whole new level. I always read about people earning money from exchanges but never dreamed they had things like $150 surf contests and the likes.

I will definitely be checking in here if you regularly have these types of announcements. Thanks for sharing this type of information!